Hi,  sounds like Whimsy just does not like going to the vet.  a couple of mine
act wierd upon return from the vet.  Mostly, I hate you so I will ignore you
and hide from you.  This goes on for a day and then all is forgiven.  Right
now, my guy and girls haven't been out for 3 days because of weather.  Right
now we have 5" and snow is still coming down.  Right now, they hate me and do
everything to drive me nuts trying to force me to let them out.  Homey snuck
out when i fed the birds and turned around so fast she almost knocked me down.
Then she stood at the door with a "Why won't you let me in, it is cold out
here" look.