" I sometimes wonder what subgroup/strain they were, and what my present FELV's
are.  I've got a great picture of them on a bed with my non-FELV, Shakespeare,
just chillin and looking great"

Hi Gloria,

Do you know if there is a way to test for the strain? I never heard of it at a
regular vet, but there must be some way?  I, too, wonder the same thing.  I
also wonder if mixing subgroups makes a difference to each others' health - ie,
if a kitty with a weaker strain is mixed with a more agressive one, will this
effect him?  so much we don't know.

I have a Shakespeare, too!! He's my FIV boy. :)

Shannon