To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:04 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mick (Mickerdoodles) Please add to the CLS :(

Well not a good way to start out the New Year...We lost our wonderful sweet Sids kid Mick today to this awful disease.Mick had such a gentle personality that you could not help but to love.His sweet face will be missed by MANY. I had a feeling that I should stop in today to see him,so I kissed his head and told him that I loved him...his response was the most beautiful loud song of purrs....another broken piece of my heart,but the love I have will heal that broken piece in time....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"