Sherry, I'm so sorry your New Year has started with Mick's passing.  He sounds
like a wonderful fella.,  Glad you were able to say goodbye to him.
Sharyl

--- On Sat, 1/1/11, Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mick (Mickerdoodles) Please add to the CLS :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 11:04 PM

Well not a good way to start out the New Year...We lost our wonderful sweet
Sids kid Mick today to this awful disease.Mick had such a gentle personality
that you could not help but to love.His sweet face will be missed by MANY. I
had a feeling that I should stop in today to see him,so I kissed his head and
told him that I loved him...his response was the most beautiful loud song of
purrs....another broken piece of my heart,but the love I have will heal that
broken piece in time....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.