From: S Z <szbigcatsr...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, January 2, 2011 12:11:54 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Spanky is an angel

Hello everyone:

We haven't posted much on this list for awhile since Spanky was diagnosed
with cranial mediastinal lymphoma. It is with a broken heart that I am
posting to say that Spanky lost his battle with FELV and lymphoma on New
Year's eve day.  He had a seizure earlier in the week after taking an
appetite stimulant and things went downhill this past week and his
phosphorous was so low the vet said they had never seen a cat with  low phos
like this, and he developed severe non-regenerative anemia.  His type of
lymphoma was fast growing and he wasn't able to have a chemo treatment for
weeks either.

Thank you so much to everyone on this list, your kitties, your angels for
all the help and support and love you've shown to us. You were an absolutely
wonderful support network.  Without this group we wouldn't have tried the
LCTI imulan, interferon or the many supplements we learned about like
Transfer factor etc.

I wish all of you the best in 2011 and beyond and will purray your furbabies
stay as healthy as they possibly can.
We send purrayers and healing thoughts to all of you.
Thanks again
Stacy and Angel Spanky