Safe Bridge journey to the sweet boy, and hugs to you and all at Sids.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:05 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mick (Mickerdoodles) Please add to the CLS :(

Well not a good way to start out the New Year...We lost our wonderful sweet
Sids kid Mick today to this awful disease.Mick had such a gentle personality
that you could not help but to love.His sweet face will be missed by MANY. I
had a feeling that I should stop in today to see him,so I kissed his head
and told him that I loved him...his response was the most beautiful loud
song of purrs....another broken piece of my heart,but the love I have will
heal that broken piece in time....
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"