thanks, everyone.  I will go with what feels right.
I met the sweet kitten today - she currently has a URI; there was also 
confusion about her status - she won't be retested (ELISA) until the end of 
Jan; there were no plans there to get her the IFA, and they didn't seem to know 
about it.  No judgement there, it's a shelter doing the best they can but of 
course, I would need this done.  They want to wait and see what the ELISA is 
again; guess we'll go from there.  I also found out she was a part of a litter, 
all of whom tested negative.  She is adorable, but for whatever reason I'm 
leaning towards some other adult kitties with another rescue.  We'll be making 
a trip up there (weather cooperating) in a few weeks.  Don't you wish you could 
take them all?

--- On Sun, 1/2/11, MaiMaiPG <> wrote:

From: MaiMaiPG <>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] kitten vs. cat when adding a positive
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 3:30 PM

Trust your instincts.....and that kitten, even if it has a short life, would 
love to live with you and Whimsy.  It takes a lot of guts and a really big 
heart to take on a positive..........and those who do are rewarded with the 
best of love from the little ones.
On Jan 2, 2011, at 2:21 PM, Sharyl wrote:

> The kitten sounds like a wonderful idea.
> Sharyl

Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to