From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Emeraldkittee
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 4:26 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI Injections

hi Andy,

great, thanks that does help.  Sounds like it's intravenous, aka in the
vein, so I would not be permitted/able to do that.  Things like the pepcid
or sub q fluids are in the skin, so the pet parents are allowed to do these,
if they are willing.

Guess that crosses Whimsy off the list since taking him to the vet gives him
flashbacks!

thanks, again, Andy!  Aggie is lucky to have you.

Shannon