From: Andy Domek <oxjake...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI injections
To: "FELV List" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 6:53 PM

Hi Shannon,

It isn't intravenous at all.  When I said it wasn't under the skin like like
fluids, I just meant that it wasn't done between shoulder blades.  It is
usually given in her hind flank.  Here is the info from the product insert:

"Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator is administered
by subcutaneous injection of 1 ml upon diagnosis of
the presence of FIV or FeLV disease."

I know a great many people who give the shot themselves--and it isn't into the
veins.

Sorry I was so darn confusing!  Hopefully the second time is the charm!

Andy