From: Joslin Potter <joslinir...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] observations from adoption process...
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 12:20 AM

Natalie,

My vet is the same way, when we found out about Zoey I about had a emotional
breakdown, she gave me a hug and said it was not a death sentence, just a
different way of living. He has been symptom free since he got sick & we found
out, they are more than wonderful too as far as constant check ups and good
care.

~Joz & Zoey~