Dear Stacy,

I was beginning a military transfer from Chile to the DC area on Jan 2nd when I
saw this post, and am just now settled down enough to find the time to reply.
was so saddened then, and I'm still sad now knowing that Spanky is gone.  I'm
sorry for this late reply, and I hope that it doesn't upset you too much to be
reminded of his passing, but just know that I'm thinking about you and praying
for you.  You know your love was always the best medicine and that you did
everything you could to keep him healthy as long as possible.

God bless you and keep you,

Mike <3