From: Heather Wienker <furrygi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] opinions on strange situation(kitty to adopt)
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 10:58 PM

I will write more when I can get to a computer but my gut (from a distance
knowing far less than you so perhaps not entitled to a 'gut' on this:) is that
yes, this woman has issues (or sometimes 'normal' people the issue is that they
are too preoccupied with their own lives) and the cat needs help which will
likely require someone just taking the cat asap.  I totally understand you may
not be able to do that, sadly even many rescue people don't understand the
importance of an IFA or what giving a home to and felv cat really entails. And
'normal' people seeking help for a cat often aren't willing to do much and will
make every excuse in the world why they can't.  Or perhaps she really is just
kind of nuts, that is quite possible. Poor kitty:(

Thank you for caring enough to explore further. I've also seen rescue people
say 'somethings not right--I'm out of this one", but those are likely often
some of the situations where the animal really needs help. I may be way wrong
though!  It is so hard to guess what the heck is up with people much of the
time but getting away from crazy people/bad situations often seems to help the
cats who the people claim are the ones with the problem (and they are, due to
the people and all they've been through).

Scent from my wireless handheld litterbox =^..^=