I saw this on Facebook, and am so impressed that the Takoma Park Clinic (outside of Washington, DC, in Maryland) is helping an FELV cat. The Takoma Park Clinic is at 7330 Carroll Ave, in Takoma Park, phone 301-270-4700.

"Meet Bandit! He is hoping that we can help him to find his forever home!! Bandit was left at the clinic two weeks ago. We have since neutered and vaccinated him. His is FELV Pos and has lost one of his eyes. However, I don't think that there is a happier, more loving cat out there! He will need to be eithr in a home as the only cat or in a home with another FELV Pos cat. Please help find bandit the home that he deserves!!"

Gloria