It depends on what causes the anemia.

I don't really know how to treat anemia in cats, but I am anemic due to an iron
deficiency --- I have to take an iron supplement. Vitamin C helps the body
absorb the iron. Another treatment it getting a B-12 complex shot.

The B-12 shot would probably be easiest on a cat. Eating red meat and chicken
are also good sources of iron.

Sent from my iPhone