I'm so sorry that Tweezer isn't doing well. I don't really know what to do
to encourage him to eat - maybe try his favorite food, I sometimes use
tuna or mackerel (supplemented with Nutri-Cal so the cat gets all their
viatamins). For cats, the smellier the food, the better.

I hope that helps!
---Katy