That bright ray of sunshine will be shining on you and loving you. Tweezer knows all that you have done for him and trusts you to make the right decisions. He will always be in your life and heart...just in a different form. This does not take away the pain, the awful pain but it may change that pain.

Try to focus on the time you have together and enjoy each other. Some of the most memorable minutes I had with Ebony were in the hours before he left this world. Try to focus.......through the heartache.
On Feb 3, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Frank & Sue Koren wrote:

I have an appointment with my favorite vet tomorrow to see what can be done for Tweezer. If he can still be made comfortable by anything I can do, then I will do everything I can for him. If there is nothing that can be done then it will be time to let him go with dignity. I can trust Dr. Tom to advise me correctly. Meanwhile I am a basket case. If Tweezer must crosst
the bridge then a bright ray of sunshine will be leaving this world.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Natalie
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] HELP! Tweezer is sick

I was giving her sub-q fluids for a while, which I assume helped her because she never had any seizures again. FIV is so much more manageable than FeLV! BTW - I sent the info to the dumb vet at the clinic so she would know for the next time someone brings in a cat that was FIV+, not to immediately make
the diagnosis of the cat having grand mal seizures, DUH!