From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Frank & Sue Koren
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 7:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] HELP! Tweezer is sick

Tweezer was the name the rescue group that had him gave him.  I liked the
name and it fit him so we kept it.  I don't know if links from the cat forum
I am part of will work here, but I will try.  This tells the story of how I
came to have him and of his first few weeks at home:

http://www.catforum.com/forum/36-cat-chat/117922-cat-cage.html

http://www.catforum.com/forum/36-cat-chat/119042-tweezer-after-5-1-2-weeks.h
tml