From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:59:04 -0800 PST
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mortimer and Butch Please add to the CLS :(

So much sadness all at once...two more of our wonderful Sids kids left us

Mortimer was a sweet fluffy gray guy who took his medicine like a champ and
NEVER complained. Will miss you Morti.
Butch was a handsome black boy with the LONGEST tail I ever saw.Sweet as they
come.We only had a chance to love him for 3 weeks but he made it SO easy to
do.Happy he new love even for a short time.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"