I don't know how you handle working in a shelter.  It is so hard when one of my
babies dies, but fortunately that is not too often.  I would also want to take
them all home with me.  Finances prevent that so I guess I would just have to
move into the shellter so I could be with them all the time.  My pride does not
have too many spats, but most of them occur when I sit down.  Everyone wants
lap privileges. Of course, if I won the sweepstakes, then I could buy a lot of
land, build a large house and take them all.  But with my luck I don't think