From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:55 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Peroxide therapy

I don't know how you handle working in a shelter.  It is so hard when one of
my babies dies, but fortunately that is not too often.  I would also want to
take them all home with me.  Finances prevent that so I guess I would just
have to move into the shellter so I could be with them all the time.  My
pride does not have too many spats, but most of them occur when I sit down.
Everyone wants lap privileges. Of course, if I won the sweepstakes, then I
could buy a lot of land, build a large house and take them all.  But with my
luck I don't think that will happen. ---- Lorrie <felineres...@kvinet.com>