To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:45 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Waiting for Rosie's biopsy now.

What I had prayed for was an abscess-the vets don't think I am going to be that lucky. They did a couple of needle aspirations and we will wait for the results. They want me to begin pred and pennG right away while we wait. Keep her on the Interferon to help her immune system because the pred will suppress it. She is extremely bright, no temp-has gained almost 1/2 lb since her tonsillitis in January. She has been hallway racing with Miso and wrestling too! Picture of
health-God I hate this disease.