I used to recommend Caboodle to people, but not anymore. There was an expose
posted to a site that has now been disabled, but read this article:
http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article1151027.ece

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=Y3BxMzc0NQ%3D%3D