Certainly not all sanctuaries are in the "bad" category and good folks start
them with good intentions and plans and can be successful.

But any place your cats move, they will have to make an adjustment. They're
probably not used to quantities of cats.  Check out the options in your local
area, and ask what the procedure is when they take in and care for cats.  And
for vet care-do they have a vet associated with thir facility? What is the age
of the person running the facility and what are their future plans? Are your
cats outdoor cats?  I think Caboodle Ranch is all outdoor cats.

Just some thoughts-

Gloria

Sent from my iPhone