Kelley,  Thanks for reminding us about PETA. I used to give them
donations, but when I found out what they did to cats I never gave
them another cent, and I've tried to spread the word about all the
cats they kill.  I suppose they do some good in other areas, but cats
certainly get the worst treatment imaginable, and I also agree they
are nutty as fruit cakes when it comes to flies...... I read about
the humane fly trap they sent Pres. Obama....... How can they
consider the lives of flies more valuable than the lives of cats!!

Lorrie