That is a great place!!!!!  But I still wonder how all those cats can be
monitored and how they don't get out of there....logistically, I'd love to
know how it's done! Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Frank Saverese
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sanctuaries

Hi Lorrie,

I share the same worries about my cats' care after my death as you. The two
best sanctuaries I have found are Cat House on the Kings in California
http://www.cathouseonthekings.com/  -where I would love to live myself, and
Tabby's Place in New Jersey http://www.tabbysplace.org/  Both of these
organizations have a true love for cats.

Finding a trustworthy sanctuary and arraigning life-care funding are
important. But finding a trustworthy person who will carry out your wishes
is most important and most difficult. That is the problem I'm having.

Best wishes,

Frank