From: dana giordano <giordano.d...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, February 27, 2011 11:10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Advice Needed on Outside Cat Houses -answer 2 :o)

Sorry! Didn't read that post properly. For full on cat enclosures, these
sites may work better for companies and ideas:

http://catioshowcase.com/

http://catnet.stanford.edu/articles/enclosures.html
<http://catnet.stanford.edu/articles/enclosures.html>

http://www.catsofaustralia.com/cat-enclosures.htm