Thanks Lorrie!

It's nice to have validation from someone else who is doing this. I'm sure you
understand when I say how frustrating it is for me every time I hear about a
sanctuary that doesn't have the animals best interest at heart. Not only is it
horrible for the animals in their care, but it ruins the credibility of people
like us who are truly doing the right thing for the right reasons.

Please email/contact me anytime you need anything. I don't know if it's the
same where you are at, but the shelters in my area are a bit competitive and
don't always work together. When I started this I naively thought we were in
this together and would work together on the animals behalf. Instead I have
found I'm on my own doing what I can for these guys. That said, I will take my
support system where I can get it and am extending "my paw" in case there is
anything I can do for you. :0)

Marnie
Helping Paws Animal Sanctuary