  From: paola cresti<mailto:iend...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] RIP Miss Clara

  So sorry to hear about your Miss Clara. I had to do the same to my boy just 2
  days before her.
  We tried Interferon, or what they described to me as a new version of it, but
it
  didn't help really... I think he already had the tumor when he walked into my
  house last July so I really feel close to your experience, though I feel I
had
  my Scrappy for less time than you had your Miss Clara.

  I hope you can get relief from losing her soon, she is not suffering anymore
and
  am sure grateful for all the love you gave her while she was with you.
  Paola