From: Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 3:12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Any advice appreciated.

Jannes
You will get (if you haven't already) loads of really great and helpful advice
from this group.
Personally, I would say, if you have a heart-connection with Amber (which it
certainly seems you do) and you are willing to help her enjoy whatever life she
had on earth, Go For It!
You may be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.  And Amber surely will be!
Peace,
Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jannes Taylor" <jannestay...@yahoo.com>