Great news Alice.  Rosie is a fighter.
Lots of purrayers for her.
Sharyl

________________________________
From: Alice Flowers <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 10:35:40 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Rosie's Check Up Today-Pretty Good!

WooHoo!! Rosie had a great check up today!! The mass in her throat / neck was
so

much smaller in just 3 weeks on the Pred / Leukeran regime. We are going to
decrease the Prednisolone and keep up the Leukeran. Ultrasound showed no
Lymphoma in her abdomen (so far)....Her hot, red ears may get better with the
lower dosage. Dr said she had good color, no temp. Looks like with luck and
purrayers, she may be around to thump on Miso a bit longer!  Alice and the
kids-Rosie, Miso and Sachi (the 2 negatives I adopted a few months ago)