From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Wyatt and Booker T. Please add to the CLS  :(   :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 11:14 PM

We lost sweet Wyatt on March 4. I sponsored this great orange boy with a
monthly donation.
Booker T. we lost last night...he wasa crazy black boy that loved bare toes in
the summer and LOVED to give you hugs...both of these AWESOME Sids kids will be
missed VERY much. :(
Thanks all
Sherry

than our own,