Sherry,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I have a weakness for black cats and lost my
sweet Chat Noir last month to FeLV.  Although he wasn't with me for very long
he found a place in my heart with his funny, crazy antics. It's these memories
that comfort me and I hope you find comfort in your own memories of your loving
fur babies.

Valerie