I have facebook, it seems that everything on my news feed is about animal
rescue. :-)

I don't have facebook send any notifications to me email (I've also got it
going to my spam folder just in case). If I want to read something on
facebook, I just go do it.

Facebook is a great resource for rescues, though! It is definitely something
to think about. It would help reach a wider range of people that normally
wouldn't pay attention to cats, let alone special needs cats (like our FeLV+
babies).