Jenine,

How funny I was just going to post about that.

You do need to be careful about temps, if they are forecast to be over or
under a certain temp they will not fly them cargo and will have to go in the
cabin with a person.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Jenine <jenmarac...@gbis.com> wrote:

> Hi Melinda,
>
> I just had 3 kittens flown from Texas.  The vet will just give them a
> "clean bill
> of health", and that is all that will be said>>>>
>
> Good luck.  I used Continental Cargo, and they could not have been better.
>
> Jenine
>

> On 3/21/2011 6:40 AM, Melinda Kerr wrote:
>
>> Would a FeLV positive cat showing no signs of illness be able to get a
>> health certificate to travel by air?  My current vet seems to think it
>> wouldn't be a problem.  However, she is leaving and I am worried it could be
>> a problem!
>>
>> Thanks for your input.
>> Melinda, Fuji, VooDoo

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd