My vet said it wasn't good as preventive but has had experience with using
it during the episodes of low wbc my Tucson had a few years ago. Can't
remember how many injections he gave her but her wbc went up & that was it.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Natalie
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 1:00 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ImmunoRegulin

Here's a page of lots of info: It seems that the only time to ImmunoRegulin
is BEFORE there are any symptoms!  I don't know of anyone who has used it -
will ask my vet when I see him.  I would love to do more for my two FeLV
boys that are asymptomatic, besides good nutrition and supplements.
http://www.goodsearch.com/search.aspx?keywords=ImmunoRegulin