So sorry to hear about Muffy--I know my little dog Jack puts up with a lot
from his cat brothers n sisters & almost never complains-LOL  I'm sure Muffy
will be missed...

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kerry Roach
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Muffy to CLS...friend of Bandy

Hi,
I would like to add my dog Muffy to CLS....her brother and sister Snoopy and
Buffy are there...they were all friends of my FeLV/FIV kitty Bandy...
Muffy passed away on Thursday, March 24, 2011..
Thanks so much....
I am not sure how or who  to send this to now...
Please let me know if I need to do or send anything else..
Thanks again.
Kerry  and Angels Bandy, Snoopy, Buffy, Buster, Buddy, Inky, Lil Rascal and
Billy