Alice,

I'm so sorry to hear about Rosie.  I have followed your journey closely always
hoping and praying your kitties would beat this.  I started my journey with a
leuk positive mom and 3 kitties (Shelby, Mystique, Nirvana and Hannibal) who
have all since passed so your story hit really close to home for me.  It has
been so difficult to watch any of my cats go through this but I know it was
really tough to see the disease take down one family member after another.  I
hope you find peace in knowing they are all together again.  So sorry.

Amy