Katy, I found out that some of my cats were allergc to corn, wheat or soy that
is in all commercial foods.  As soon as I started them on Blue Bufalo, the
vomittng topped and the diahrrea almost dissappeared.  I will stay with Blue
Buffalo, better for them and cheaper than running to the vet trying to treat
something caused by the food I feed.