Subject: [Felvtalk] Terrie
From: margaret-sou...@comcast.net
Date: Mon, April 11, 2011 6:32 pm
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Dear Terrie,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!  Your husband sounded like a lovely person and a  real animal lover.  And at sixty-four, he was just too young to go!

I hope you get many emails from folks who admire your courage and strength in keeping on with all the things you do.  You are a very strong person and do so much for the animals!

Maggie Souers