I just want to let everyone know that I am so glad I am not the only one in the
world who has a passion for cats. I love all animals of course, but cats have a
special place in my heart.  NONE of my friends or family members are interested
in my cat stories. I was telling my mother-in-law about Amber this afternoon. I
don't know why I even bothered. She is not really an animal lover at all. I
know
she thinks I am wacko. LOL
This is a great place for information and understanding. I am so glad I found
this site! Things happen for a reason and it is nice to know I am not alone. Of
course my hubby is with me regarding the cats, but he is the only one I can
think of. He is not quite as cat crazy as I am, but close. LOL. God Bless all
of
you who go the extra mile. You are my heroes.
 Jannes