To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Special Thanks!

I just want to let everyone know that I am so glad I am not the only one in the world who has a passion for cats. I love all animals of course, but cats have a special place in my heart. NONE of my friends or family members are interested in my cat stories. I was telling my mother-in-law about Amber this afternoon. I don't know why I even bothered. She is not really an animal lover at all. I know
she thinks I am wacko. LOL
This is a great place for information and understanding. I am so glad I found this site! Things happen for a reason and it is nice to know I am not alone. Of
course my hubby is with me regarding the cats, but he is the only one I can
think of. He is not quite as cat crazy as I am, but close. LOL. God Bless all of
you who go the extra mile. You are my heroes.
Jannes