From: Lynda Wilson <longhornf...@verizon.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 6:23:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Special Thanks!

Jannes, your husband is on his way! Look at what he has already done. I bet he
likes Amber more than you realize.

I'm glad I found this site as well. It's great to communicate with a bunch of
people that can relate and have the same concerns.  We are not nut jobs after
all! LOL!

Everyone on this chat has been awesome! Thanks for all your kind words and
encouragement.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jannes Taylor" <jannestay...@yahoo.com>