Kittens are so much cuter than humans....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jannes Taylor
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 3:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Special Thanks!

I honestly can look at babies and they don't thrill me like a little kitten
would. LOL
I have been cat crazy most of my life. There were a few years I was
catless.. I
was busy raising my two boys and we lived on a main highway. My husband at
the
time, was not going to keep any animals in the house. I tried having outdoor

cats, but you can guess what happened to them. Anyway, looks like I've come
full
circle; I am back to no kids, just cats which is probably what I should have

done to start with...but that is another story....LIve and learn I guess.
Jannes