My Buddy was 4-5 weeks old when he tested positive the first time. I assume
he got it so young because his mother has it. (I never found the mother, so
I don't know what happened to her.) But Buddy is almost 2 years old now and
is still very healthy (aside from testing positive)!

There is always hope with FeLV because it acts differently with every cat,
it seems. =^_^=