took BreAnne to vet yesterday.  chem screen all within normal limits.  on CBC:
lymphocytes were high.  vet said she definitely has leukemia.  WBC were
13.2;HCT was 32%; HgB of 9.9; RBC's 6.5  - - all within normal range.
platelets are low; neutrophils are low, and Ly (what is that) are high. he said
her hydration was good.  amoxicillin for 10 days and hope she pulls out of it.
he said she had a lot of poop inside.  sent me home with an enema.  his
diagnosis was alopecia and lymphadenopathy - - in her neck and behind her
knees.  and I know often the growths cannot be felt.

you encouraged me to hang with her.  continuing the supplements.

she seems like a lost little soul; eats a few bites and then leaves or doesn't
eat at all.  will eat in privacy but very, very particular.  took the other
cats to the country and have taken her out there a couple days.  she ran up a
tree Friday morning.

please hang with us.  counsel?