Sherry,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Crockett, we've got a couple who love
spankings too, it is so cute and endearing.  Thanks for loving him!
Crockett is a great name for a big, orange pile of love & stripes.

I am always sticken by the unqiue and special names SIDS comes up with for
each of these wonderful cats.   And in the same fashion,  you are always
able to give us a glimpse into some of the things that made each kitty
special, even in just a few sentences.  It really captures the love they
were surrounded by--something said so well in such few words, or a name that
brings a face with it, come truly from the heart.

Thank you so much for sharing with us so we can all remember them too.  We
are sad for their losses and their shortened lives but so glad for the love
they had in your care.  Keep up the amazing work.

Heather in Tampa