This is a beautiful lynx point momma cat.  We trapped her and her kittens.
 My understanding is that the kittens tested negative.  I don't have a lot
more information about her.  I have a pic.  I expect transportation could be
arranged.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd