From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:27 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Tilton Please add to the CLS :*(

What can I say about this beautiful soul....Tilton(Tilta whirl as I lovingly
called him) was a beautiful crooked head fluffy orange boy that won my heart
the SECOND I met him!!! I fought with myself about adopting him once I got
back from vacation,but decided against it...too much going on right now for
a newbie in my house. But one of our AWESOME volunteers decided to take him
home cause he was starting to fail in health. She wanted to give him a
chance at a home for whatever time she could...well today he lost his
battle....he and Marcia were VERY lucky to of had each other,even for just a
short time. Everybody hug your babies for me tonight.
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"