What is the sequence of testing for FeLeuk cats? Sabrina had the snap test about a week ago. I have seen differing opinions as to when the first IFA should be done. I read somewhere 3 months after the snap test, but a vet with one of our networks says no, it can/should be done now. We are planning on getting the IFA done tomorrow, hopefully. Is this correct?

And just what is the sequence & timing of all testing to see if the cat has thrown the virus? I read that the period of time is about 6 months. Is this right? And what tests should be done & when?

THANK you!

Pam