From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:59:36 -0700 PDT
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bee Please add to te CLS :*(

Another one of our Sids kids left us today. Bee was with us for longer than I
have been volunteering. She hung in here for almost 6 years. She is with her
mama Jewel now. Bee was our drama queen kitty,ALWAYS had something to
say...what a sad,sad,sad day  :(
Everyone hug your babies,
Sherry

than our own,